MOTOW, It's a wonderful thing

MOTOW, It's a wonderful thing
Last time I rejoined the American Motorcyclist Association, I decided to get MOTOW, the roadside assistance program, because my Quota is getting up in years and I figured it was just a matter of time before I needed it. Well, this summer I got one of those new 150cc Chinese scooters, more to see how good they are than anything else. I have been letting a friend ride it, and she was on her way across town when it came to a stop in an intersection. Some guy on a scooter couldn't get it started, I couldn't get it started, and we were sort of at a loss for what to do when I remembered my MOTOW. I called them and within 20 minutes they sent a tow truck that looked like overkill and loaded the little scooter up and took it to my house. Tomorrow they will take it to a scooter repair shop for me because the scooter repair shops are closed on Sunday and Monday.

If you are an American, do yourself a favor and join the AMA then get MOTOW

No comments: