Internet Cafes are safe

I have used internet cafes to check accounts and transfer large sums of lucre in numerous countries known for their thieves and beggers without ever having a problem. Of course I kill everyone as I leave, and burn the place to the ground, but that's just me exhibiting caution.

Seriously, in years and years of travel, in lots and lots of countries, even before people were cogniscent of the concept of internet theft, this has never been an issue. Nor have I had gypsies stand behind me at an ATM and steal my PIN and soul.

Most banks offer lots and lots of protection against internet and other types of fraud, and will resolve the issue quickly in your favor, unless the guy in the photo taken at the ATM looks like you in a drunken state surrounded by Panamanian hookers.

No comments: